Our community was far too young to enter the Emerald Awards this year, but our sister properties had the opportunity to enter and become finalists!
This annual awards presentation, sponsored by the Washington Multi Family Housing Association (WMFHA), honors the top performers in the apartment industry in the Pacific North West.
A big congratulations to the following:
From Stadium Place:
- Tyler Patton, Maintenance Supervisor of the Year (301+ Units)
- Nicole Kellogg, Assistant Manager of the Year
- Lauren Reel, Leasing Consultant of the Year
- Megan Vallor, Community Manager of the Year
From The Corydon:
- Richard Hughes, Maintenance Supervisor of the Year (1-150 Units)
From The 101:
- Sam Hale, Maintenance Rookie of the Year
The Emerald Awards also recognize individual properties and we are pleased that The Lyric is a finalist for Community of the Year
and Stadium Place is a finalist for New Development of the Year.
It’s a long road to becoming a finalist and we couldn’t be more excited to see the properties’ team members recognized for all they do.
Please join us in congratulating the finalists and wish them luck when the winners are announced at the big awards presentation on February 12.